Cello solo-Noten mit Onlinezugang zu ergänzendem Audio-Material.
17 bekannte klassische Cello-Werke.
long-awaited re-release of a Music Minus One classic features a
completely new edition of 17 famous solo cello works, complete with
helpful tips for cellists playing them for the first time. From Maries
»La Cinquantaine« to Brahms famous »Lullaby«, from »The Swan« to
Senailles exciting »Allegro Spirituoso«, players of all levels
(familiarity with first and fourth positions is a minimum requirement)
will be inspired and delighted. Pieces with beginning thumb position
also provide a challenge to the more advanced cellist as well as a
wonderful, musical opportunity for the novice to explore this technique.
An entire generation of professional and amateur cellists was
brought up on »Solos for the Cello Players« now its successor, »The
Cello Soloist«, is not to be missed. This is an album that you will live
with for many years. And if you are new to the MMO experience, this is a
perfect way to begin a long and rewarding relationship.
an authoritative, newly engraved music score printed on high-quality
ivory paper, complete with performance suggestions from Mr. Thomas, and a
compact disc containing a complete version with soloist, then a second
version in digital stereo of the orchestral accompaniment, minus the
Performed by Stephen Thomas, violoncello
Verlag: Music Minus One MMO3726.
- Tre Giorni: Nina
- Marie, Gabriel: La Cinquantaine
- Gluck, Christoph Willibald: Orfeo: Andante
- Bach, Johann Sebastian: Suite No. 3, BWV 1009: Bourées I and II
- Lotti, Antonio: Aria
- Senaillé, Jean Baptiste: Violin Sonata in D minor: Allegro spirituoso
- Händel, Georg Friedrich: Larghetto (from Violin Sonata Op. 1/13 HWV371)
- Händel, Georg Friedrich: Allegro (from Violin Sonata Op. 1/15 HWV373)
- Beethoven, Ludwig van: Andante (arranged from the »Andante Favori« for piano WoO57)
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus: Divertimento KV334: Menuet
- Brahms, Johannes, arr. Kahn, Emil: Lullaby
- Weber, Carl Maria von: Country Dance
- Schumann, Robert: 5 Pieces in Folk Style: Lento
- Debussy, Claude: Romance
- Saint-Saëns, Charles Camille: Le Carnaval des Animaux (Carnival of the Animals): XIII. La Cygne (The Swan)
- Fauré, Gabriel: Sicilienne
- Village Song Op. 62/2